Need More Answers? Chat with Zach!
Is my condition or injury suitable for online physical therapy?
The vast majority of common musculoskeletal injuries and complaints are suitable for online physical therapy. If we determine, however, that your situation is not at all suitable for an online diagnosis or treatment in physical therapy, we will refer you to the correct branch of health/medical services, and refund the cost of the session.
If you prefer a brief chat with Zach prior to scheduling, please use our live chat feature. Please note that we do not treat conditions that are currently part of a no-fault case, workers comp case, or part of an active legal case.
Do I need a physician's referral?
No, you do not need a script or referral from a physician. In the state of New York, Physical Therapists have Direct Access and are allowed to evaluate and treat patients for 30 days or 10 sessions without referral or script.
If I need to be seen in a clinic, do you provide referrals?
While there are many musculoskeletal injuries or complaints that can be managed via online consultation, some conditions do benefit from 'hands on' assessment and treatment. Zach can detect injuries and conditions that require in-person evaluation, and will provide clinic referrals on request.
What forms of payment do you accept?
One Click Physio uses the Stripe business system for payments. Credit card payments are processed through Stripe without you having to sign up for an account with us. Credit card payments through Stripe clear instantly so we can get started on your Consultation straight away. Please know that we cannot begin any consultation or paid session until payment has cleared.
How do I get started with One Click?
Follow these simple steps:
1. Schedule an appointment with the 'Set an Appointment' button. You’ll receive an emailed confirmation of your appointment date and time.
2. Pay in advance for your appointment. You’ll receive an emailed payment receipt.
3. You’ll also receive an email with instructions on how to prepare for your appointment.
4. Please be on time, or email Zach immediately if you need to reschedule.
What is your cancellation and rescheduling policy?
There is no fee to reschedule up to the time of your appointment. If you have an emergency and need to reschedule, please simply notify Zach@OneClick.physio as soon as possible. Any no-shows at the time of your appointment will result in the loss of a prepaid session, and may only be refunded at Zach's discretion.
Do you accept my insurance?
Online physio services are considered out-of-network with all insurance providers and plans, at this time. You may submit proof of services and payment to your insurance provider, but reimbursement is not guaranteed. At your request, we will supply you the appropriate paperwork for this purpose, but cannot submit billing to your insurance provider. All payments for our services must be made in full at the time of your appointment. Note that we do not treat conditions that are currently part of a no-fault case, workers comp case, or part of an acitve legal case.
Your health insurance policy is a contract between you and your insurance provider. It is your responsibility to verify whether physical therapy delivered via video-conferencing (Telehealth or Tele-rehabilitation) is covered under your specific insurance plan.
The steps to help you verify whether your therapy visits might be reimbursed are the same steps you would take if you were seeing a therapist in an office or clinic. Contact your insurance company to ask the following questions:
· Are video-conferencing physical therapy rehabilitation services covered by my plan?
· Does my plan offer out-of-network benefits for physical therapy via video-conferencing?
· What is my plan deductible? Have I met my deductible?
· Do I have a co-payment or co-insurance for Telehealth physical therapy services?
· Does my therapist need to be part of a preferred provider network?
· Is there a limit to the number of physical therapy sessions covered by my plan?